a. design or adapt relevant learning experiences that incorporate digital tools and resources to promote student learning and creativity.
1. Students participate in role-play activities.
2.Storytelling: Students write a script, develop a storyboard, locate images, create a non-digital or digital story, share with others.
3. Students create podcasts.
4. Use online simulations to engage kids into numbers, colors, shapes, letters, words, etc.
See resources below for interesting ways to engage students in writing, reading comprehension, spelling etc.
1. Problem-Based Learning/Project-Based Learning: Students are challenged to learn by working cooperatively to find solutions to real-life problems.
2. Students plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project.
3. Students collect and analyze data to identify solutions and/or make informed decisions.
4. Students use multiple processes and diverse perspectives to explore alternative solutions.5. Students participate in role-play activities.
6. Inquiry/Discovery: Students gather information by formulating their own questions. They search answers in groups or individually.
7. Students apply existing knowledge to generate new ideas, products, or processes.
8. Digital Storytelling: Students write a script, develop a storyboard, locate images, create and publish a digital story, share with others.
9. Students create podcasts.