c. promote student reflection using collaborative tools to reveal and clarify students’ conceptual understanding and thinking, planning,and creative processes.
1. Involve students directly in planning, monitoring and evaluating their learning activities through the use of KWHL charts
(What students Know, what they Want to know,
How they will learn the topic and what they have
Learned in the lesson).
2. Students as collaborators of a class blog.
3. Students as collaborators of a class wiki.
4. Students collaborating using a traditional or digital bulletin board.
1. Students create journals/blogs (written reflections) on learning or entries in reaction to prompts.
2. Students collaborate to create a concept map.
3. Students develop questions related to course materials on paper or on a wiki.
4. Students peer-review their papers/blog postings.
5. Students comment on blog postings.