You will create your project using digital tools that include the following information:
1. Introduction to the sport:
2. Explain how conservation laws apply to the sport. You can explain conservation of energy, conservation of momentum or both. No equations are required!
3. Include a vector diagram illustrating one aspect of the sport. Vectors may include (but are not limited to) forces, velocity, acceleration, momentum and impulse.
4. Write down the names of the three winners of the sport and the corresponding statistics in SI units.
5. Interesting or odd facts about this sport.
6. A list citing all references used and attributions for images and/or photographs.
Use your Delicious bookmarks!
Kellye toCarly to Kellye
Taylor to Daniel to Taylor
Jonathan to Sahil to Jonathan
Kira to Puja
Ian to Julius to Ian
Will to Paxton to Will
Emily to Chris to Emily and Pippa
Kamil to Eric to Kamil and Cyrus
Ryan to Cyrus to Pippa
Pippa to Chris and Kira
You will create a posting on your blog with the name of your sport. Each team member should upload the final presentation on their respective blogs.
EVIDENCE OF COLLABORATION
Please gather all of your information and images on your Team page. Every member on the team is expected to collaborate.
GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL PROJECT
CONSERVATION LAWS >