I have a monthly column in The Durham News
and I have published original work in print and online...
Guest blogging and writing
- Salon: Glenn Greenwald's Unclaimed Territory, (August 1, 2009). Guest blogging."The cultural third rails of race and sexuality," What if your health insurance company says no?," "Chris Rock takes on black hair."
- Salon: Glenn Greenwald's Unclaimed Territory, (October 22-26, 2007). Guest blogging. [10/22 | 10/23 | 10/24 | 10/25 | 10/26]
- AMERICAblog, (July-September 2007). Guest blogging. [Link]
- Out in Asheville, "Former President Gerald Ford Dies," (January, 2007). Print feature. [Link]
- Firedoglake, "Late Night FDL: Educating Wolfie" (April 4, 2006). Guest blogging. [Link]
- The Rude Pundit, "It's all about the sex" (August 4, 2006) Guest blogging. [Link]
- The Independent Weekly, "My how things have changed since Stonewall," (June 21, 2006). Print feature. [Link]
- Facing South, blog of the Institute of Southern Studies. Guest blogging (March 31, 2006). [Link]
- And They Cook, Too, a fundraiser for Doctors Without Borders (Lulu Press). Contributor. [Link]