- The purpose of this website is to provide paddlers with all the driving and paddling route information they need to paddle the best waterways in Louisiana.
- The information it contains is compiled from internet resources and field data collected.
- Paddling conditions on most waterways are dynamic and some places may not always be passable because of water level or vegetation conditions.
- The developer of this website makes no promises as to the accuracy of the info or the conditions at the time of an individuals paddle trip.
PADDLE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- The map below on this page contains links to paddling areas or trips. Click on a marker and follow the link.
- The trip page will include the following:
- A map with waypoints and route track that can be zoomed and viewed as basic map or satellite photo.
- Links to driving directions to put ins or shuttle trip driving directions.
- Links to websites with more information about the area
- Attached files which can be downloaded and loaded into a GPS receiver or opened in Google Earth.
- Map printing directions are included on each trip page for paper map and compass users.