Middle School Golf News
Registration is now open for the 2017 season!
The Middle School Co-Ed Golf season is approaching fast! Registration opened at the beginning of January and there are still spots available on the team for this spring.
SEASON DETAILSCo-Ed Golf Grades 7 - 8
Start Date: April 10
Projected End Date: May 20
Practice Times: Mondays - Thursdays, 3 - 5 pm
Required Equipment: Golf clubs, water bottle, appropriate clothes and shoes for the weather each day.
This year the team is open to 7th and 8th Grade Girls and Boys only. If your have a 6th grade athlete interested, they can be added to a wait list if we do not fill the team with 7th and 8th grade participants. Contact Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have received instructions from the school district on registering for activities via ParentVUE, please follow those. If you have not received instructions about ParentVUE, follow the steps below.
1. Go to https://orono.feepay.com.
2. Select “Log in” from the menu in the upper right corner.
3. Enter your username and password. If you can’t remember you password, please do not create a new account, but rather select “Forgot Password” and go through the process of resetting your password with the email account you used previously with SchoolView.
4. The direct link for “Forgot Password” is https://accounts.feepay.switchboard.io/password/forgot.
If you have questions or experience a problem with FeePayTM,
IF YOU CANNOT COMPLETE REGISTRATION - YOUR SPORTS PHYSICAL MAY NOT BE CURRENT IN OUR SYSTEM
A current sports physical is REQUIRED for registration in Middle School Sports or High School Club Sports to be complete!
Minnesota State High School League Sports Qualifying Physical Exam
- The Sports Physical must be completed on the State High School League Form. Physicals are valid for 3 years from exam date.
- Although the sports listed here are not governed by the Minnesota State High School League, Orono Community Education follows the same high standards and, therefore, requires all athletes complete the Minnesota State High School League form.
- Our registration system will not allow you to complete your registration if your child’s physical is not on file in our office, or if a current physical expires before the end of the season you are registering for.
A copy of the Sports Qualifying Physical Exam Form is available by clicking on the "Registration" page of this website.
Complete Sports Qualifying Physical Exam forms should be turned in to the Community Education Office:
- In Person at the Orono Community Education Office in the Education Link (Door E24)
- By Mail to Orono Community Education, 705 Old Crystal Bay Road N., Long Lake, MN 55356
- Fax to 952-449-8359
- Scan and Email to Kim at email@example.com