Very interesting electronic manufacturer.
Recommended by friend J. Indovina, clean-tech entrepreneur.
Sanmina-SCI makes some of the most complex and valuable electronic and mechanical products in the world. Sanmina-SCI not only focuses on engineering and fabricating complex components, but also on providing complete end-to-end supply chain solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). With a global footprint to efficiently compete in today’s marketplace, Sanmina-SCI is a premier technology and most advanced global supply chain solution partner to accomplish your vision.
Quick facts about Sanmina-SCI:
- Founded in Silicon Valley in 1980 as Sanmina
- Merged with SCI Systems (Space Craft Incorporated) in 2001, becoming Sanmina-SCI
- Corporate headquarters are in San Jose, California
- Jure Sola is co-founder, CEO and Chairman of the Board
- One of the world’s largest EMS companies, with revenue totaling USD $6.6 billion for fiscal year 2011
- Publicly traded under NASDAQ ticker symbol: SANM
- Approximately 45,000 employees worldwide
- Global operations in 23 countries on six continents
We strive to exceed customer expectations in quality, delivery, reliability and service as we build a productive relationship based on exceptional customer satisfaction. Because what we make, makes a difference.Sanmina-SCI Company Backgrounder