|Welcome to ONEC!
The Ottawa New Edinburgh Club is one of Ottawa's oldest sports clubs. Our Boat House is located just off the bank of the Ottawa River below Rideau Hall, and our Tennis courts are set amid the greenery just off the Rockcliffe Parkway.
Host to many activities, the club offers a mix of sport and social activity for all ages and abilities.
- Seven real red clay courts, four hard courts, in a relaxed open green spot ideal for singles, couples and families. It's a great place to get together. Also check out some of our social events for 2013
- ONEC offers a variety of rowing opportunities for its members using club-owned
boats as well as providing rackage space for privately-owned boats.
- Providing sailing for members on club owned boats, mooring for privately owned boats, and summer sailing camps for young sailors.
- Offering tennis, sailing, rowing or two of these sports for full days, half days or after-school hours for all skill levels, with certified head instructors. For summer camp registration, please click here
to open and print the form.
- The difference between our club and other clubs, is our laid-back, friendly atmosphere.