Oak Hills High School is dedicated to supporting the needs of all students.
What should you do if your son or daughter is struggling in one or more classes?
Helpful reading intervention/resources links (click on each)
- Make contact with their teacher(s). Refer to progress book at https://pbaccess.hccanet.org/
- If you are having trouble with your progress book account see the instructions below.
- Schedule a meeting with the teacher in order to help support your child.
- If progress is still not being made, contact your child's counselor to get resources, guidance, and/or to set up a meeting with teacher(s).
- Refer your child for peer tutoring through the National honor society by contacting your student's counselor.