Ms. Kotz's Class Website
Welcome to my classes! Any updates, lessons, and information on classes are posted inside your Google Classroom.
I will be teaching various business courses at the high school. I have an open-door policy and love feedback, both positive and negative, so let's have fun learning this year!
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
- Period 0 - (7:20-8:06) - Teacher Collaboration
- Period 1 - (8:10-8:56) - Personal Finance
- Period 2 - (9:00-9:46) - Business Principles
- Period 3 - (9:50-10:36) - Planning Period
- Period 4 - (10:40-11:26) - Business Principles
- Period 5 - (11:30-12:16) - Personal Finance
- Period 6 - (12:20-1:06) - Lunch
- Period 7 - (1:10-1:56) - Personal Finance
- Period 8 - (2:00-2:46) - Personal Finance
- "If a student earns less than a 50% during Q1 and Q3, the student is responsible for contacting the teacher to develop an action plan. This plan will include deadlines and evidence of learning to earn a 50%."