Welcome to "Samaritans on the Digital Road" - a resource for teachers of the Ottawa Catholic School Board to engage students in learning about participating in the digital world in a proactive, responsible and compassionate manner.
This resource is built upon the shoulders of Jesus' parable about The Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37). Each grade (1-12) will explore the meaning of one verse as it relates to being an online citizen while completing five lessons created specifically to address the challenges found at each grade.
- Click on the "Grade" you are teaching (the column on the left)
- Click on the link called "Lesson 1 - Being a Citizen"
- Click on the image of the Smartboard to access and save a full Smart Notebook Lesson to be used with a Smartboard.
- Click on the image of the Clipboard to access a detailed lesson plan to accompany the Smart
- Click on the image of the folded paper to access handouts (if applicable)
- Click on the image with .PDF to access a version of the presentation to be used with an LCD