Ours is a gift economy. Please Donate in-kind items as you value the resources you find at the OPDX Office and what Occupy Portland represents.
OPDX Office Wish List:
Last update: January 17, 2013
PLEASE: NO MORE USED PRINTERS! What would really be appreciated are ink cartridges
- For Lexmark Pinnacle Pro 901: 105XL (black), 100 or 100XL (colors)
- For Canon PIXMA MP250: PG-210XL (black), CL-211 (colors)
- Staples for staple guns (various sizes) and for regular office-sized staplers
- Removable/external CD-ROM/DVD-ROM burner that can be connected to USB and requires no Windows-dependent driver (i.e. able to burn a bootable CD/DVD from an ISO file, using a linux machine).
- Scotch tapes, masking tapes, duct tapes
- Toilet paper!
- White letter-sized (8.5" x 11") office paper (post-consumer recycled ones are great!)
- Tall trash bags
- Disinfecting wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Paper towels
- A dustpan (ours went missing)
- Sealable small (counter-top size) compost bin to replace the ad hoc compost bucket that has no lid (thus attracting flies).
- Coffee (ground) and tea supplies.
- Rapid electric water boiler (aka electric kettle) and French press to replace the inefficient coffee maker now in the office
- OfficeMax or FedEx Office prepaid photocopy card (or store credit with any locally-owned business if you know of any that is close to the office) for making a larger quantity of photocopies of fliers and such -- our own photocopy capacity is very limited and not very time/cost-effective for anything more than a few copies.
Our info desk computer is on a long-term loan from one of the Occupiers, who intends to take it back when he moves into a new home some time in the near future.
We have recently received three desktop machines, but still require a few peripheral items for them to be functional. (Monitors, power cables, ethernet cables, mice, etc.)
A couple of machines require RAM expansion (ideally to 2GB minimum).
Also if anyone knows how to reset BIOS password and settings your help will be highly appreciated.