www.foolishit.com is the new website.
Visit it now! This site will be going away completely, soon...
Current Version: 1.1.1
ClipMgr is a quick n' dirty utility I wrote to monitor the Windows clipboard, record all copied text, and provide a history with which to copy previous bits of text.
You also have the option to save selected or all copied text to a file for later usage. A new right-click menu option has been added to Google your clips.
I owe thanks to Ryan Olbe for posting the meat of the clipboard monitoring code which I found here. Other bits of functionality were coded in as I needed it to do a bit more than his example, hence this app was born. If you have any feature suggestions you believe would be a good addition to this app, feel free to contact me!
More information to come as needed...
Attached below is an full installer with uninstall support, and a separate download of only the application itself which can be used as a portable app.
- v1.1 - Added Google search capability via right-click menu.
- v1.0.1 - Added some error processing code to avert app crashes under certain circumstances.
This software is licensed, however it is completely FREE for personal and commercial use under the terms of this license. A thank you email would be nice! You could even donate a few bucks via Paypal if you really wanted to.
- ANY use of this application is FREE only if you acknowledge that this program is provided with no warranties or guarantees of any kind, and that you (not John N. Shaw, not
Foolish IT, LLC, not my web host, not your ISP, not your mother) and only you are held as the bearer of sole responsibility for any use or misuse of this software and any resulting damages in any form, monetary or otherwise. If you do not accept this policy but are still compelled to use the software, there is a small one-time licensing fee of 10 million dollars.
- There are no limitations, no trial versions, no included code for licensing/activation/etc., no ads, no nags, no 3rd party *ware of any sort included in this software or it's installer. This program is provided as-is, with no guarantees, no warranties, and no worries.
- Source code for this application remains the sole property of the author; this is at least until I can learn to code better and re-write it so that it isn’t not so embarrassing. I may open source it at some point after this. Don't count on it because I'm really lazy.
- Any use of this software requires that you accept the fact that I'm not responsible for anything you do with any software, including this app!