The SIAM (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics) student chapter at the Oakland University was set up in the Fall of 2011. Our missions include:
- Promoting professional interactions between mathematicians at the Oakland University and Industry.
- Enhancing interest in topics pertaining to Mathematics applied in industry.
- Supplying professional opportunities for the Mathematic community at the Oakland University.
- Providing a forum for the exchange of information and ideas between mathematicians and other technical and scientific personnel.
Upcoming Event:Register for the Conference here!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address:
Room SEB 546, Department of Mathematics & Statistics, Oakland University, Rochester, MI, 48309.