Applications for 2015 now being accepted!
See Flier for Details:
- > 2015 IREECE Summer Program Flier (pdf) <-
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Oakland University (located in beautiful Rochester, Michigan) will be hosting IREECE, a 10-week summer program for undergraduates to experience research and development in cutting-edge interdisciplinary projects in various areas of electrical and computer engineering. Projects include land and aerial robotics, biomedical engineering, antennas, medical imaging technologies, and other engaging research project. Special emphasis will be placed on interactions with external collaborators from the surrounding industry. We are seeking 10 talented and motivated undergraduate students to participate in this exciting opportunity. No prior research experience is required!
• Paid summer research experience ($5000 + food, housing, & travel allowance)
• One-on-one interactions with faculty & industry mentors
• Industrial and research lab tours
• Seminars on related topics by experts in the field
• Information about graduate school, engineering and research careers
• Opportunity to improve communication skills
• Friendships and mentoring relationships
• A great learning experience and a lot of fun!!
* This program is funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF) under award number EEC-1005005 and EEC-1263133.