Welcome 2015 Participants!
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Oakland University (located in beautiful Rochester, Michigan) will be hosting IREECE, a 10-week summer program for undergraduates to experience research and development in cutting-edge interdisciplinary projects in various areas of electrical and computer engineering. Projects include land and aerial robotics, biomedical engineering, antennas, medical imaging technologies, and other engaging research project.
• Paid summer research experience ($5000 + food, housing, & travel allowance)
• One-on-one interactions with faculty & industry mentors
• Industrial and research lab tours
• Seminars on related topics by experts in the field
• Information about graduate school, engineering and research careers
• Opportunity to improve communication skills
• Friendships and mentoring relationships
• A great learning experience and a lot of fun!!