Please help prevent the spread of COVID-19, and other viruses, by taking the following measures:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Try to avoid being in groups of people and try to maintain a distance of several feet.
- Cover your mouth with your upper arm or a tissue, when sneezing or coughing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Dr. Szakacs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please take steps to keep yourselves healthy and safe.
Orient-Macksburg Community Schools