The North West Ohio i3 consortium have created a dynamic, digital collection of exemplar instructional eUnits developed by collaborative writing teams, funded by an Ohio Straight A Fund Grant. The project goals for the eUnits are to:
- replace traditional hard copy texts,
- serve as a catalyst for creating classroom environments that model the best practices of 21st century teaching and learning methodologies,
- increase resources for student learning, and
- increase student achievement through a collaborative environment for systemic change toward student-centered, digital learning experiences.
Contributing authors for the NOWi3 PhysicalScience eUnits include:
- Lisa Wagner - Perrsyburg City Schools
- Megan Pierce - Otsego Local Schools
- Terri Mortemore - Maumee City Schools
- Steve Doughten - Rossford Exempted Village Schools
- David Johnson - Anthony Wayne Local Schools
Some of the resources used in the creation of this digital text book were taken from:
- Teachers: Nate Ash, Bethany Holewinski, Megan Pierce, Lisa Wagner, David Johnson, Terri Mortemore, and Steve Doughten.