The North West Ohio i3 consortium have created a dynamic, digital collection of exemplar instructional eUnits developed by collaborative writing teams, funded by an Ohio Straight A Fund Grant. The project goals for the eUnits are to:
- replace traditional hard copy texts,
- serve as a catalyst for creating classroom environments that model the best practices of 21st century teaching and learning methodologies,
- increase resources for student learning, and
- increase student achievement through a collaborative environment for systemic change toward student-centered, digital learning experiences.
Contributing authors for the NOWi3 7th Grade Social Studies eUnits include:
- Matt Ferguson, Perrysburg Junior High
- Mandie Bentz, Gateway Middle School (Maumee)