Teacher Learning Communities
Participate in a an in-depth exploration of a specific element or professional practice from the teacher quality standards while earning graduate credit
- Sign up now for our pilot Professional Practice Study which will run April 10th-May 18th. Click on link below for more details.
- Spring 2017 TLCs are underway. Click on the themes below to see the topics:
Registration will open towards the end of this school year for Fall 2017 TLCs that will begin in August. Stay tuned for next year's Fall topics.
Explore resources that support the teacher quality standards on your own schedule while earning re-certification contact hours
- Click here to visit the SEED PAK
- The PD Market is where you can complete reflection questions on resources for contact hours.
- Each month we are featuring one resource to encourage regional collaboration and discussion around that topic. You can receive additional contact hours for participating in the featured resource.
- The Community Garden is where you can upload resources and links to share with your colleagues and see what others have shared.
- My PAK is where you can follow other educators to see what they have uploaded or recommended.
Content Development Teams
Work with Innovation Coaches to develop the content for Teacher Learning Communities
- Thank you to the teachers who got together in July to help develop the content for Spring 2017 TLCs. This opportunity will be available again next summer.