EAST OAKVIEW TALENT SHOW AUDITION FORM
4th, 3rd & 2nd grade students are selected by audition
Auditions: February 26 & 27 in your Music Class (or recess)
· Attention all students who have a PRACTICED TALENT.
· We are looking for singers, instrumentalists, dancers, gymnasts, comedians, etc.
· Acts must be no longer than 2:00 minutes. Also, your act may be shortened.
· Singers must provide a karaoke CD, live accompaniment or sing without accompaniment.
· Check out www.thekaraokechannel.com, iTunes, etc. for karaoke tracks
· Singers cannot sing along with a regular CD. No lip-syncing.
· Dancers, gymnasts, etc. must perform with a background music CD.
· Lyrics, vocal range and skits must be appropriate for all students.
· Students may audition for one solo and/or one group.
· All group members must submit a signed form.
· Auditions are during music class (or recess) the week of Feb. 26 & 27
· Fill out the form below and return by February 14 if your child is interested in auditioning
· Plan practice times carefully (especially groups).
· You must be performance ready at your audition. Practice in front of an audience.
· Groups: everyone in the group must be ready or your group will not be selected for the show.
· Parents: help your child prepare for their audition. Students: practice with adults watching.
· Because of time & number limits, we will not be able to accept every act (approx. 20 acts max)
Practice, Practice, Practice!