New in 2019!
One Day Workshop for AP Coordinators on
Wednesday, July 31, 2019, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Space is very limited, Register Now!
AP Coordinators Workshop: Parts 1 and 2 (Full Day)
This full-day workshop – updated for the 2019-20 school year - is designed to help new and experienced AP coordinators learn how to efficiently and successfully manage their schools' AP program. In this workshop, you will have the chance to exchange best practices and learn new ways to handle the responsibilities of coordinating an AP program.
After this workshop, AP Coordinators will be able to:
- Access, setup, and use the AP Registration and Ordering system
- Enroll students and manage the student roster
- Support AP teachers in accessing resources
- Navigate the AP Course Audit process
- Order AP Exams using the new AP Ordering Process
- Administer exams to students with accommodations
- Administer exams that require technology and/or audio equipment
- Train proctors
- Maintain exam security
- Arrange off-site testing
- Arrange late testing
- Handle testing incidents and disruptions
- Return AP Exams
- Access and pay your school’s invoice
This is free of charge for AP Coordinators attending during the 2019 Silver State APSI!
This is a one day workshop only, attendance is required for the full day.
Registration includes a continental breakfast and lunch; meal selections will be made during the registration process. AP Coordinators will register using their College Board Educator Login credentials.