New in 2019!
Organizing Your AP Exam Administration:
A Workshop for AP Coordinators
Overview: This full day workshop is designed to help new and experienced Coordinators learn how to efficiently and successfully manage their schools' AP Programs.
In this workshop, Coordinators will have the chance to exchange best practices and learn new ways to handle the responsibilities of coordinating an AP Program.
After this workshop, AP Coordinators will be able to:
- Order AP Exams Using the new 2019 AP Ordering Timeline
- Train AP Proctors
- Administer exams to students with disabilities
- Participate in the AP Course Audit
- Maintain exam security
- Administer exams that require audio or video equipment
- Arrange late testing
- Handle test incidents and disruptions
- Return AP Exams and calculate the school's invoice online
This is free of charge for AP Coordinators attending during the 2019 Silver State APSI!
Please note: This is a one day workshop only, attendance is required for the full day. Registration includes a continental breakfast and lunch; meal selections will be made during the registration process.