Subject Area(s): Differentiated English 9, English 10, and Reading Strategies
Welcome to my Norris website!
This site is designed to help students and parents with the English 9D and English 10 curriculum. If you are unable to locate the information you need please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MATERIALS FOR ENGLISH 9D or ENGLISH 10 OR READING STRATEGIES
1. Binder (1.5-2" should work well)
2. Dividers for your binder.
3. looseleaf paper or notebook (if spiral bound notebook, it must have serrated tearaway, so no spiral bound fringe)
4. blue pen or black pen, red pen, and pencil.
5. A two pocket folder to keep in my classroom as your portfolio.