Writing Considerations -- thinking, planning, organizing writing
Grade 7 and 8: Persuasive Strategies: BEARS
Monitor your progress each month. Copy your shared document using your W8, W7, W6, W5 class name and your code name. Share the document with your teacher.
Learn to Type
Six Traits of Effective Writing:
Strategies: Six Traits: ideas, organization, transitions, word choice, voice, sentence fluency, conventions; Persuasive Strategies: BEARS
Persuasive Strategies: BEARS
Prompts: On what topics and genre can we write?Genre Requirements
Write a Novel in November (or anytime)
Lightning Bug Writing Resources
We practice the 5Bs. What do these students practice? Click here to view.
Rubrics for Learning (RICO)
Template Writing Process (Login and Save Your Copy)
1. Log in to my.nsdeagles.org
3. Go to Google Docs File ---->"Make a Copy"
4. Name as W_ Code Log (example: W8 Shee Log)
5. On the right, choose "Share" -----> Invite people and type/choose Shee42; Choose "add without sending invitation." Ok. Save and close.
6. Complete one reflection on your copy each week.
Grade 5 go here.