Quarter 1: Trustworthiness and Respect—recognize students (2 per class) who demonstrate these pillars of character
Quarter 2: Citizenship and Responsibility—recognize students (2 per class) who demonstrate these pillars of character
Quarter 3 Fairness—recognize students (2 per class) who demonstrate this pillar of character
Quarter 4: Caring—recognize students (2 per class) who demonstrate this pillar of character
· Advisory will be dedicated for character education lessons.
· The 6 pillars of character will be addressed by themes throughout the year. (Follow the plan above.)
· Students will be recognized quarterly for demonstrating targeted pillars of character. Two tracks will be recognized at the same time--yellow and blue will be together AND red and green will be together.
· Counselors will handout Character Counts! prizes for recipients.
· Students will be recognized via closed circuit.
· Quarterly Character Counts! lunch activities will be planned. Recognition of students will be conducted during lunch.