Quote for the week: "Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved."
Associate's Degree (AA)
Bachelor's Degree (BA)
Master's Degree (MA)
POD for Monday, 10/17
Wrapping up 1st quarter
1. Grades for presentations
2. Check in on class norms
1. Collecting completed permission slips
2. Medication administration form
3. Answering questions about fieldwork
Post- high school plans
1. Journal question: Where do I plan on being and what do I plan on doing after graduating from Northpoint?
2. Four corners protocol
3. Career goals and education needed for those goals
4. Looking at the statistics of what high school behavior predicts college success-- spirit read
POD for Tuesday, 10/18
LTs: I can be familiar with AZCIS to help plan my post-secondary life.
Homework: Scavenger Hunt in AZCIS (due Wednesday, 10/19)
POD for Wednesday, 10/19
LTs: I can use AZCIS to help plan my post-secondary life.
Thursday- Meet in career center for class
Homework: Career Cluster Inventory (save results!)- Due Thursday, 10/20
POD for Thursday, 10/20
LTs: I can name the criteria I have for colleges I am interested and use it to evaluate colleges.
Freshmen Seminar >