We will be gone in Flagstaff on fieldwork from Tuesday, Oct. 25th through Thursday, Oct. 27th.
Please see the attached permission slip and authorization to administer medicine forms. Please return both forms to Ms. Stefanski as soon as possible.
PERSONAL GEAR/PACKING LIST FOR FRESHMEN FIELDWORK
We have a VERY tight fit. Please do not bring more than 1 duffle bag, a sleeping bag, and a daypack.
• Sleeping bag and pillow but NO sleeping pad
• Set of camp utensils (a plastic, reusable bowl with lid, a spoon and fork and cup)
• Two sturdy, refillable water bottles
• Daypack, writing instrument, notepad
• Clothing for 2 days.
• Appropriate sleeping attire
• Warm layers, including winter hat and gloves
• Good walking/hiking shoes
• Toiletries and washcloth and towel
• Sunglasses and hat (optional)
• Snacks, camera, iPods, etc. are optional.
• A sack lunch from home on Tuesday 10/27; we will not stop for lunch.