|Adult Contact: Randy Black|
The North Gwinnett Key Club is a student-led organization that teaches leadership through serving others. The club also enables our high school students to become more involved in the community. The students of North Gwinnett High School will develop initiative and leadership skills, to provide experience in working together and to serve the school as well as the community. We want our students to form long-lasting friendships to prepare for useful citizenship, and to build better communities.
The Key Club promotes the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship, and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness justice, patriotism, and good will.