Sign Up for Summer Reading!
AP Test Scores:
AP scores will be available online in July. To get scores, students must sign up for a College Board account by going to apscore.org. We encourage students to take this step now so they'll be ready to access their AP scores in July. Again, AP scores will be available ONLY online, so we encourage you to sign up for a College Board account today.
Spring 2015 Finals Schedule
Summer School Information
High School Summer School is offered at a cost in a traditional format.
Students may take Personal Financial Literacy in an online format to meet Oklahoma graduation requirements. No course credit or grade is earned for this online course. Credit and letter grades are only earned in the traditional course taken during the regular school year.
Summer school fees are waived for high school students meeting any one of the following criteria.
ESY (Extended School Year) is also offered to eligible Special Education students in all grade levels.
- Qualified for free or reduced lunch and is retaking a course,
- Failed an EOI course,
- Failed an EOI test
ELL (English Language Learner) students in grades K through 8 who meet eligibility requirements are served in the elementary and middle school summer programs. High School ELL students who meet eligibility requirements will be invited to attend a 4 week summer program.
To enroll in the Oklahoma's Promise program, you must be:
- an Oklahoma resident;
- enrolled in the eighth, ninth or 10th grade in an Oklahoma high school and
- the child of parents whose income from taxed and untaxed sources is not more than $50,000 per year.* (Special income provisions apply to certain adopted children and children in the custody of court appointed legal guardians. Contact the Oklahoma's Promise office for more information.)
Applications must be:
- completed during the school year in the student's eighth-, ninth- or 10th-grade year and
- witnessed by the student's parent(s), custodian(s) or legal guardian(s) who also agree to help the student comply with Oklahoma's Promise requirements.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education's student information hotline at 800.858.1840 or write to Oklahoma's Promise, Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education, PO Box 108850, Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8850.