- Make sure the Canon UFRII drivers are installed which is usually the case for all managed images. It can also be found on the Shared drive at Employees-Read Only\IT.
- Open System Preferences and select Print & Scan.
- Click the '+' button and select Add Other Printer or Scanner...
- Click the IP tab.
- Set the protocol to Line Printer Daemon - LPD.
- Set address to the hostname of the Canon printer (call TMR to get your local printer's hostname).
- Leave Queue blank. For name, enter the name of the printer and fill in location with the location of the Canon.
- For print, click on the drop-down box and select "Select Printer Software..".
- Find and select the model of printer.
- Click Add.
- Select the Options the printer has and click OK.
- Back at Print & Scan window, select Open Print Queue.
- In the menu bar click Printer>Print Test Page.
- A test page will now print. Check that the test page prints correctly, if not it is possible you selected the wrong driver.