Welcome to Clark Elementary
4th Grade Website!
Home of the Tigers!
Grade Level expectations:
- Be willing to work hard at whatever you are trying to accomplish.
- Set high learning and behavior standards for yourself.
- Do more than you have to. After all you're the one learning!
- Be persistent. Don't give up and always ask questions.
- Be consistent in your work attitude.
- Always be prepared for whatever comes your way.
- Always try to improve.
- When you see a job that needs to be done, do it.
- Be patient,
- Accept personal responsibility for your behavior.
- Keep your promises and commitments.
- Expect the same from your peers and teachers.