New Kent students deserve a world-class education that is engaging and prepares them to accomplish their future goals. In order to achieve this we are using a framework to guide our instruction for our students:
- to think critically about real-world problems and to develop new solutions,
- to conduct research using a variety of tools to access valid and reliable information beyond the classroom,
- to have a voice to develop original ideas and effectively communicate using a variety of methods,
- to collaborate with peers, teachers, and the greater community to gather and evaluate information that will enable them to make informed decisions,
- and to have opportunities to use their imagination and creatively demonstrate their understanding of what they have learned.
We are referring to this process as our digital conversion. See above tabs for more information.