Forward email from your NIU gmail account to a preferred account (like Yahoo! or Hotmail).
If you had your NIU email forwarded before, you have to set up a new forward rule for your NIU gmail.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner and choose Settings.
- Click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
Click on Add a forwarding address.
- Type in the address to forward to and click Next.
- Click Proceed.
- You may receive a pop-up that "A confirmation code has been sent to verify permission."
- Click OK
- Verify the forwarding setting by clicking the link in the notice sent from NIU to your preferred mailbox.
- Confirmation of success!