Home‎ > ‎Resources‎ > ‎

Work Permits

Students may obtain a Work Permit by submitting a Request for Work Permit to the office.  A Work Permit will only be issued to students who have demonstrated that they are attending scheduled classes, completing work, and meeting academic expectations.

Students may get a Request for Work Permit from the office or downloading the form on the right.  Read the General Summary of Minor's Work Regulations in the back carefully.

11th and 12th graders who work at least 15 hours per week, can qualify to earn up to 10 General Work Experience elective credits each year.  See your adviser for more information.