Parking Decal Information and Sales
>>> NHCS Vehicle Parking Agreement <<<
Student parking decals will be on sale the following dates:
July 31 - August 1 9:00 a.m. - noon
August 7 - 10 9:00 a.m. - noon
* There will be specific priority details at a later date. Please continue to check this Webpage...DO NOT call the main office concerning priority questions. These concerns are still being decided among the administration.
* Please note that once all student spots are sold, there will be no other options for parking on campus for the 2017-2018 school year. Student parking will be numbered, and each student will be assigned a specific parking space.
* No parking decal will be sold to any student who does not hold a current driver's license, regardless of grade level or student schedule.
* No parking decal will be sold to any 9th or 10th grade student
* You will need the following items completed and with you in order to purchase a decal:
1 - All parking agreement forms and online forms must be signed by all required parties
2 - Driver's License
3 - Driver's Registration (not insurance) for the vehicle that will be parking on campus
4 - $20 cash or check only (make out to Laney HS)
5 - Be prepared to pay all current school fines, including cafeteria debt, media center debt and athletic due bills