- 92% of early college students graduate high school versus the national rate of 69%
- 86% of graduates enroll in college the next semester after high school graduation
- 91% of early college graduates earn transferable college credit
- 44% of graduates at schools open 4+ years earn at least one year of college credit
- 24% of graduates at schools open 4+ years earn two years of college credit or an associate degree
- 59% of early college students are classified as eligible for free or reduced lunch
- Early Colleges are funded to target first generation college and/or low-income families.
At Isaac Bear, we strive to educate our students on being leaders in our community, part of that is giving back. Our students are required to have a minimum of 50 hours of community service each of the 4 years at Isaac Bear. Let's continue the lead of Bill and Melinda Gates and be philanthropists in our own community and world.
Did you know that two years of college costs about $50,000 on average? By attending an Early College High School you are receiving a gift of two years of free college education. We strive to have students that posses the following characteristics:
In addition to the above characteristics, our admission requirements are as follows: