Why NHCA is Your Best Choice for 2016 – 2017
Call 816-320-3204 for a Tour and
Learn More about the 10 reasons to choose NHCA
* Strong Christian Values and Bible Truth Teaching
* Individual Grade Level Instruction
* Experienced and certified Administrator and Staff
* Small classes – more individual instruction
* Gifted Class – Lisa Haney (recognized Gifted Teacher from Kearney Public School)
* Lower Tuition Cost than most other Private Schools
* No Trailers – all students are in our main building
* Specialized Art, Music and PE teacher
* Sports offered for students Grade 4 – 8 (soccer, volleyball, basketball and track)
* Drama and other after school activities offered
The number one reason parents choose NHCA for their children is our Biblical teaching (truths and values) combined with a strong academic program. We are free to pray; have quiet time; include biblical truths in our academics; pray publicly and privately. We have devotion with our whole school each morning in addition to singing praise songs to begin our school day. On Wednesdays we have a chapel service.
Academically, our advantage over most schools is small class sizes. We have a Board Policy to not exceed 15 per classroom. This provides time for one-on-one instruction and allows us to individualize our instruction to meet the students needs. We provide programs for students needing special assistance as well as for gifted students.
The curriculum we use, ABeka and Bob Jones, is well-established and time-tested. This curriculum is God honoring, provides scope and sequence for each grade level and aligned with targeted curriculum benchmarks. We take a nationally normed test, Tera Nova, each spring to measure individual student growth.
And a final, but important reason to choose NHCA. We believe in community. Our school is a family and we encourage parents to link hands with us as we help each child grow to their full potential - academically, socially, and most important - spiritually.