Transcript Requests

This form is for students who have already 
graduated from Newtown High School.
Seniors who want to have a transcript sent to colleges must put 
their request in Naviance.
If a parent/student needs a transcript for a Permit/Insurance, the student can 
see either Mrs. Dannen or Mrs. Francke in School Counseling