1. Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
2. Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
3. Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
4. Encourage members in the development of individual projects that
contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community.
5. Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
6. Encourage and practice efficient money management.
7. Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
8. Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
9. Facilitate the transition from school to work