Editing a Google Page
- Respond to the email that was sent to you. It should take you to the page. You may have to create a Google account.
- Go to the Memories page or other page that you want to edit.
- To make changes you have to be logged in.
- The log in is at the bottom left of the footer on the page.
- At the top click on “Edit Page”
- Now comes the fun part. To change an image, click on the image one time. You will see a few options. For me, the easiest is to replace the image that is there with another. Click on “Change”. Notice that there are other options to align the image and to wrap the text. Those can change, but probably will stay the same. You may need to change the size. To learn more about working with Google site and specifically images see the Google Help.
- Be sure to save your work and then if you want to do more edits, again click on the edit page.
- Go to the chat page. (Be sure that you are logged in.)
- Select the topic that you are interested in or start a new thread.
- Add you comment, question, link, image
- This is a public link. Be sure to check your spelling and grammar. Using a word processor first can be helpful.
- Click on "Add Comment"