What does it mean to be a global citizen?
If your child does not appear in this slideshow, he or she was in a picture with someone who was not allowed to have his or her picture on the Internet. Permissions for Internet photos can be changed through Parent Portal.
Our Main Destination @ Heifer Ranch:
- What does it feel like to live with limited resources?
- How does collaboration increase your odds of survival?
- Can I cook my own food, take care of my chores, and get along with my "family"?
- In a complex world of nearly 7 billion people, how can we find solutions to the challenges of hunger, poverty, and environmental degradation?
@ Heifer Headquarters in Little Rock
- How did Heifer International get started?
- How does Heifer work today?
- What are sustainable ways to raise food?
- How can an office building be designed with high energy efficiency?
@ The Clinton School of Public Service
- Why do people study public service in graduate school?
- What types of community service projects involve full-time work?
@ Little Rock's Central High School National Monument
- Who were the Little Rock Nine?
- How did their actions contribute to the Civil Rights movement?