Families who need financial assistance can submit an application to Ms. Moore. The money for financial assistance is raised via donations from other freshman families (by check or online) and through our annual garage sale.
Garage Sale Volunteers Needed
Parents and family members will be asked to sign up to donate or work at the sale. Students will sign up in Mrs. Moore's class.
We raise money for travel scholarships through donations and our annual Freshman Garage Sale.
- Date: Saturday, September 17, 2016 (9:00-noon, we will start prep at 7:00 am)
- Prep day: the Friday before the sale, from 4:05 until 6:00)
- Volunteers welcome (kids and parents)
- Please donate items (in good, working condition)
- household appliances
- kitchen items
- workout equipment
- NO books, car seats, or clothes
- Items may be dropped off in the front circle of Lee (by the flagpoles) on the Prep Day. Students will pick up your donations and carry them to the staging area.