Students and parents can use this site to discuss the trip and to share questions, thoughts, and resources. Not familiar with using a shared web site? Here are some of the basics:
1. Any content added to the site is related to the trip.
2. Questions, comments, resources added are for the group
3. Keep in mind that this is a public site.
4. You are set as a contributor to the site. If you see a want to add a page think about the logical place for it.
5. Tip: Write text in a word processing program so that you can catch spelling and grammar errors. Copy into a page.
6. Credit your sources and put information into your own words.
7. Check that your parents have given you permission to have your photograph on the internet. Any teacher can look at your AUP and tell you. If you do not have permission, or maybe don't want your picture on this site, create an avatar (http://avatarmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml ).
8. If your email does not reflect your name, please add your name so that we know who created the post.
This is an example of what a post looks like. My question to students is what are you most looking forward to experiencing in China? Pamela Valentine
Note: Unlike other websites, instead of clicking a button that says, "post", google discussion pages require you to either click on "Save" above or CTRL S and your post will be added to the page. You can always edit your post by selecting the "EDIT" button under your post.
1-1 of 1