Office Support Services
The key to an agent's success is to focus on generating leads, buyers and sellers of property, and to cultivate them and turn those leads into income. Necklen & Oakland realizes that a successful agent needs to focus as much time and energy on their current and future client needs. We provide you information, resources and answers you need to succeed in your career.
Our Maple Grove office is conveniently located just of I94 and Weaver lake Rd. Don’t live nearby? No problem! Our virtual agents can access everything they need from any device through our cloud based technology.
- Our agents are allowed 24/7 access office access with their Supra e-key.
- Conference Room.
- Computer Work Stations.
- Wireless Internet and Cloud Print.
- Free use of the office Printer/Scanner/Copier.
- Optional Monthly Office Meeting/Open House with relevant topics and guest speakers.
- Live & Pre-recorded Webinar Trainings. View our Training Calendar
- Training Emails: Sent out to all agents weekly with upcoming events, training opportunities, continuing .education opportunities, live webinars, online tutorials and more!
- FREE In-house continuing education opportunities.
- Personal development courses.
- Broker Support Available 7 Days a week, easily accessible by phone and email.
- Transaction Assistance and In-the-Field Support.
- Mentoring Programs.
- Office staff is available Monday- Friday from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm (Closed weekends and holidays).
- New Agent Account Set up and systems training.
- New Agent Orientation: One-on-one meeting explaining the sales process and our company policies and procedures.
- MLS Listing Input and Transaction File Management.
- Sign Post Installations and removals.
- Set-up of Showing Instructions in ShowingTime.
- Social Media Marketing Support and Training.