- The Eagle's Nest is designed to support incoming sophomores with their transition from junior high to high school, and with academic, social or emotional concerns. Students are identified by GPA, counselor referrals and their current performance in school. This program has been successful in improving GPA's, changing attitudes, and producing a more positive outlook on college and careers for participants. Click here for more information.
- Learning Strategies Class-Designed as a Study Skills class where students can work on current homework, and a teacher oversees their progress.
- Groups-Groups help students with working with others, problem solving and learning about how their decisions effect them. Click here for more information.
- Individual Counseling-A counselor is available to help students with educational questions, post-high school plans, emotional and social issues, etc.
- Experiential Learning-Students get to learn life lessons out of the classroom that teach them basic concepts of choice and consequences, peer pressure, motivation and more.
- Click here for a listing of community resources.
eagle artwork: Alex Matthews