We set up the Physics notebook in a very specific way.
1) The first two pages were saved for a table of contents (TOC)
2) The Next Fresh Page (NFP) started the numbering from #1 - 100, front and back
3) On the NFP (i.e. #101) the title: "Lab Write-up Section" was written ONLY.
4) On the NFP started the numbering #1 - 50, front and back
5) On the NFP (i.e. #51) the title: "Appendix" was written ONLY.
6) On the NFP Roman Numerals were used to number until the end.
Put the reference sheet "Some things to remember when converting" on Page I in Appendix. It is attached below.