The Notre Dame ASME Chapter is one which connects the students of the Mechanical Engineering Department to allow for more innovation, more collaboration, and more doing than what could have otherwise been done before. We give our members the opportunities to:
- Be a part of a national organization of Mechanical Engineers.
- Get to know fellow students in your major.
- Attend talks by Notre Dame engineering professors & researchers.
- Receive opportunities for research and internships.
- Participate in career events with engineering companies.