Requirements for Applicants:
All applicants need to submit the following:
- Complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid). Visit www.fafsa.ed.gov.
(We do not need a copy of the FAFSA)
- Complete a CSS Profile. Make sure to put the NCHS Scholarship school code which is 7929.
- Current New Canaan High School Seniors must submit a NCHS Senior Application, which can be downloaded from below. (If you would like to type in the form, you will need to click on the down arrow and save to your desktop. You will then be able to type in the form and then print it out.)
The deadline for this form is April 4, 2014.
- Submit a copy of your Financial Aid award letter from the college you plan to attend as soon as you receive it (even if no aid was awarded).
- Post high school applicants must submit a Current College Student Application, which can be downloaded from below. The deadline for this form is May 09, 2014.
- Current college students must also submit a FINAL Official College Transcript which will have the current year grades as well as previous grades, as soon as you receive it.
- Submit a copy of your Financial Aid award letter from the college you are attending as soon as you receive it (even if no aid was awarded).
(Please return all forms to Mrs. Granite at the address below.)
Scholarship assistance is also available for New Canaan residents from the Sapienza Scholarship Fund.
- Visit the the New Canaan Community Foundation website for more information.
- Current Seniors: (Although the Sapienza application is not due until April 4th, you will need to request a transcript from Mrs. Granite for this scholarship application by March 28th, 2014). There is no fee for this transcript.
Questions, please contact: