These videos will
help you conduct all aspects of the research process, from identifying and
accessing resources to citing your sources.
Discover Information Access
- Identifying Primary Sources [3 minutes] Using
primary sources from the Assassination of President Kennedy, this video
illustrates the difference between these and secondary sources of the same
- Scholarly vs. Popular [3 minutes, 12 seconds]
Discern the difference between scholarly and popular works.
& Ethical Information Use
- Avoiding Plagiarism [65 seconds] Learn how to
cite resources correctly, so you can avoid the dangers of plagiarism.
- RefWorks [16
how-tos, from 15 seconds +] Learn about all of the great features in
RefWorks that will assist you with citations in various styles.
- Copyright Essentials [2 minutes, 3 seconds]
Understand copyright restrictions, and what is allowable under fair use.
- Citing Sources. Succinct summary of major styles and helpful information.