Deadline - All Senior Portraits + Blurbs for 2015 Yearbook are Due December 5.
- Seniors should schedule an appointment with Paradise Photo and Video, 28 Washington Street, Natick, 508-655-9288, our official photographer for 2014-2015.
- Deadline for submitting a senior portrait and blurb to the yearbook is December 5. Photographs and blurbs submitted after this date are not guaranteed to be in the yearbook.
- Submitting your photo: Paradise Photo and Video in Natick will submit your photos for you. If you use another company or take your own photo – you are responsible for submitting your photo by email or on CD. You may ask your photographer to email the photograph to Ms. Ruo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submitting your blurb: A google form will be sent to your email address at the start of the school year.
Natick High School Guidelines for Senior Portraits - PLEASE READ
The senior section is a formal section of the yearbook and has restrictions so that it is consistent and no one picture stands out.
- Poses must be a traditional head & shoulder, moderate close-up with or without hands or arms. No outdoor or full length shots.
- Do not include props or other enhancements in your portrait.
- Please do not wear sunglasses, hats, polo shirts, t-shirts, tank tops, dew rags, or bandanas.
- Boys should wear a collared dress shirt and tie. Suit coat is optional.
- Girls should not have bare shoulders.
- If you choose to go with a photographer other than Paradise Photo and Video make sure you follow the following formatting guidelines for your senior portrait: print these requirements out and bring them to the photographer. The yearbook office is not responsible for editing your photographs or communicating with your photographer.
- color pictures only
- traditional solid background – no outside shots
- Pictures should be 2x3 inches, 400 dpi or better
Natick High School Guidelines for Senior Blurbs - PLEASE READ
It is very important that these guidelines are followed, or blurbs may not be accepted for publication in the yearbook.
- Must be school appropriate
- Can not be longer than 350 characters, or it will not fit in the allotted space
- If you include a quote, it must have the name of the person who originally said it.
Senior Group Photos
Group photos are taken for the end pages in the yearbook. Traditionally, the first photo is taken early in the year and the second is taken on Halloween when all the seniors are wearing their costumes. We assemble in the gym, with the photographer arranging everyone around the Redhawk logo on the gym floor. We ask that everyone be on time, ready to organize themselves and get the photo taken so that the process can be efficient.
- First Photo: Monday, September 22 (Blue 1 Day), 7:30am prompt
- Second Photo: Friday, October 31 (Blue 2 Day), Time TBD