Deadline - All Senior Portraits for 2014 yearbook are Due December 2.
- Seniors should schedule an appointment with Paradise Photo and Video, 28 Washington Street, Natick, 508-655-9288, our official photographer for 2013-2014.
- Deadline for submitting a senior portrait to the yearbook is December 2. Photographs submitted after this date are not guaranteed to be in the yearbook.
- Submitting your photo: Paradise Photo and Video in Natick will submit your photos for you. If you use another company or take your own photo – you are responsible for submitting your photo by email or on CD.
Natick High School Guidelines for Senior Portraits - PLEASE READ
The senior section is a formal section of the yearbook and has restrictions so that it is consistent and no one picture stands out.
- Poses must be a traditional head & shoulder, moderate close-up with or without hands or arms. No outdoor or full length shots.
- Do not include props or other enhancements in your portrait.
- Please do not wear sunglasses, hats, polo shirts, t-shirts, tank tops, dew rags, or bandanas.
- Boys should wear a collared dress shirt and tie. Suit coat is optional.
- Girls should not have bare shoulders.
- If you choose to go with a photographer other than Paradise Photo and video make sure you follow the following formatting guidelines for your senior portrait: these requirements out and bring them to the photographer. The yearbook office is not responsible for editing your photographs or communicating with your photographer.
- color pictures only,
- traditional solid background – no outside shots
- Pictures should be 2x3 inches, 400 dpi or better.