Hours: Open Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
Contact Us: Help Desk phone (x4357)
Closed from 12-12:30 pm Monday – Friday (Voicemail is available on x4357)
Have A Technology Issue?
- First check with your Media Specialist and/or Media Para in your building for assistance.
- If the issue is not resolved, create a Help Desk Ticket.
- Help Desk calls will be returned in the order they were received.
- Help Desk is the first level of support, calls may be assigned to a technology Support Specialist as a Help Desk Ticket for further assistance.
After Ticket Creation:
- Once your ticket is created, it is assigned to the Technology Support Specialist for your building or the person that is responsible for that issue.
- It will be prioritized within their work queue
- You will receive an acknowledgment from a Technology Support Specialist within a 24 hour period via phone or email once your ticket has been assigned.
- The Technology Support Specialists have assigned days for each of the buildings. It is important to know that even if you are aware of the day the Specialist will be in your building, do not “hold on to” requests until they get to your building. Please create a Help Desk Ticket with your request(s) to have them assigned, so the Technology Support Specialist can be more prepared to resolve the issue(s) when they arrive.
- Please be aware that there may be times that the Technology Support Specialist will not be able to get to your building on the assigned day due to emergency issues (i.e. lightning strikes, network issues, server shutdowns, special projects, etc.)
- Remember, no question is a bad question! We are here to help!